Wednesday, June 29, 2005

For Your Listening Pleasure


I actually took Nikka out of my cd player in the car today. I know...it's a shock...but I decided that I hadn't listened to Fefe Dobson since I hadn't heard her in forever...I came across today's song...I had forgotten about it. I really enjoy her music...she's young, but she seems to have a good head on her shoulders and I definitely enjoy artists who write (or at least co-write) their own songs...So here ya'll go.

Everything ~ Fefe Dobson

Sometimes I give into sadness
Sometimes I don't
Sometimes I'm part of the madness

Sometimes i won't give in to you
Ya see in a way I have been drifting

down a river to nowhere
And you're giving me nothing

(Chorus)
But if you're ready to be my everything
if you're ready to see it through this time
and if you're ready for love then
this I will bring
but I'm not going to wait

for you forever this time

At times I feel myself smiling
At times I'm not
What's with that guilt that you're styling baby

Talk don't look good on you
Ya see in a way I have been looking

for a reason to go there
And you're leading me nowhere

(chorus)

Are you waiting for a special occasion
to give me your heart
cause I need a little confirmation

To make a real start
Don't wait til its too late
Are you ready to show me
Are you ready to love me


Posted by Hello