Thursday, August 11, 2005

Breathing is Beneficial


...or so they tell me. So that is what I am trying to do. But for now: First things first. Joan has a beautiful and touching tribute for a friend today.

Next, I read something that didn’t sit too well. Read this. What do ya’ll think? As she says: Unbelievable!

Ok, now it’s time for the news…ok well it’s not earth-shattering or anything; but Grace went and got the paperwork straightened out for our newest roommate. We sign papers tomorrow morning…at least that is the plan. She is mostly moved in and this weekend I am going back up to get the rest of my things…well as much as I can fit into Kai.

I’m really not that attached to “things” but not having mine with me has kept me feeling displaced and unsettled. I know it will get better as our apartment comes together the rest of the way, but I want my stuff! So this weekend that is my goal.

I was also informed by some of the firefighters that it is high time for a party at Casa de Audrey. Hehehe. It will be fun…if we can find the time. It’s still an unending parade of people and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

I should have interesting stories by tomorrow as our “hotel” is completely overbooked. We are going to be doing some major reshuffling tonight to accommodate everyone. I know it will all work out; it always does…but several of us do have to work in the morning…we’ll see how it plays out.

I’ve got lots to do today before I get to leave work, so posting will be a little light for a bit.



Posted by Picasa