Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Today's Forecast


It's 100 degrees and sunny. But that is so not what I mean. This is what today holds for me (theoretically):

Suddenly, everything is a lot more interesting. There are all these little flowers of opportunity blooming by the side of the road. One of them might turn into something incredible. Life throws a curveball or two your way, so be prepared to adjust to circumstances. Things will definitely be interesting, and a big change might be on the way.

Well we’re getting a new roommate as I type…maybe that is the curveball? I dunno but what I do know is I can only handle so much “excitement” added to my life right now…I am struggling to keep up as it is. Only time can tell, right? I am stoked about having this new roommate move in…it’s an advantageous situation for a lot of reasons and I am optimistic. :-)

On another note, all but one of the posts are up at Seven Inches of Service. If you haven’t read them yet, get going!! This is a good week!!


Posted by Picasa