Monday, August 08, 2005

Random Ramblings


Ok so I have just a few free minutes, that means all three of my fabulous faithful readers (ok I know there are more of you and I love you all) get an update. My life hasn’t even begun to show signs of slowing, so here is a quick recap:

Grace and I are moved into our house. We are also getting a new roommate tomorrow. The girl who planned to move in originally is going to for sure now. This makes for a slightly more crowded house, but it shouldn’t be bad at all.

Next, we have had a constant stream of family members through our house and it has been wonderful, if exhausting, to entertain so many nights in a row. We even got host family dinner night yesterday and my grandparents stayed with us! ‘Bout time for a role reversal. ;-) The up side: we now have a place for G and Jean to crash whenever they need/want to. That also makes me happy, since I have waited a long time to have such an open house.

I talked to JD on Friday, he apologized over and over for not calling me back sooner. His excuse? He had surgery again…a fact he failed to mention the several times I have talked to him in the last couple weeks. Grr! He is recovering well though and should be back at work in the next few days…relegated to light duty for a little while, but back all the same.

On another note, I heard from Clark as well. I don’t know what I expected…it was my own masochistic self that decided to contact him…that and we made a deal long ago that we would always tell the other if our contact information was going to change, that way we can always find the other if we need to. Anyway, Clark is in another spiral and there is nothing I can do for him; I have come to terms with that and I wish him all the best and send him all the love and concern possible. I was more frustrated at myself for my seeming lack of ability to control my heart when it comes to this man. He gets to me deeper than anyone else ever has, even after everything. Sigh…maybe someday this will be easier.

Oh, and another sad bit of news: the fabulous and feisty Miss Christina is hanging up her keyboard as it were. She has announced that she is done blogging. Sigh, you will be missed dahling!!

Have I forgotten anything?? Anyone??


Posted by Picasa