Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm Back!!


Ever feel so far behind that you don’t think you’ll ever catch up? Me too. If I hadn’t been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the last week; I would have felt entirely cut off from civilization…or at least the internet.

The move is almost complete. All of Grace’s stuff is here from San Diego, and most of my stuff has been moved in…none of it is organized, but if you only wish to see the first floor, then it almost looks like home.

I will write more about the trials and tribulations of this move later; but for now, just know I am back and will be getting caught up.

I will also be putting together (albeit several days late) this week's installment of
Seven Inches of Service.

Oh, and we love the apartment…or we will once we find our stuff. ;-)

Posted by Picasa