Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blessed

Image hosting by Photobucket
I have been blessed
And I feel like I've found my way
I thank God for all I've been given
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve

To be here with the ones
That love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed


I am truly at a loss for words over the outpouring of love and support I have received since I posted about my grandfather. I deeply appreciate each and every one of you.

Last night i recieved a phone call that wasn't as unexpected as it should have been. It was someone very dear to me, calling to explain that since we both believe in the concept of "pay it forward" I needed to listen to her and not argue. Long story short, the biggest obstacle facing me in getting to Tennessee is which days I want to take off from work.

I know it's very important to my grandfather that I see his house while he's still in it; so right now I am thinking about taking a week at the end of April to go see he and my g-ma. I am not allowed to say thank you or make a big deal about this gesture. But, the truth is, I am blessed beyond all reason and explanation by the friends I have in my life. I love you all and don't know where I would be without you.

I will keep ya'll updated on the entrire situation. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. And thanks for lettin' me pay it forward too.

L&L to MOH.