Monday, March 20, 2006

Worthy Writing

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ok ya'll, I'm busy in the office today and my mind is heavy besides. That said, there isn't much intelligible thought emanating from my lips today. Foretunately, not all share in my plight.

The lovely lady, Judy is off to Texas.
Also, the wonderful and talented Joan has emerged from her illness long enough to shed some much needed light on some ill-planned statutes so go by and wish her a speedy recovery.

Then, please, go see what Jack Army has to say. And, when ya'll are done nodding your agreement, check out his awesome pictures of beautiful Hawaii.

Thanks Jack! You rock!

Ok ya'll, back to work for me. I will hopefully have more time tomorrow. Maybe I won't be the only one here at work. (hey, I'm all about dreaming today)
look here:
Image hosting by Photobucket
for the record, I am more than a little jealous that this is where Kalohe would go when he cut school...we only had empty fields here