Monday, April 09, 2007

For MOH

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today is My Other Half's birthday. So first off, Happy Birthday, MOH!!!

I am so blessed to have this lady as my other half (I think Rollins must have known her well in other life because: I could never pound words into lines to match the velocity of your presence); she is such an amazing woman and it is my ferverent hope that this year she will finally begin to receive all of the good things she so richly deserves. I think this is going to be a big year for MOH. It seems to me that pieces are falling into place exactly as they are supposed to and I expect that great things will happen in the near future.

So, without a lot of fanfare: Here's to you, MOH! Happy Birthday!! May you have all the love and light possible both now and through the ages.