Monday, May 09, 2005

Auntie Jenn


So how 'bout I'm stoked! (I know that seems to be a prevalent feeling for me today, and believe me, I'm not complaining!) I'm gonna be an auntie again! It's a little boy too! I only have one nephew, and he's hardly a kid anymore...on that note, man I feel old. Haha. Anyway, my dear friend Rie is gonna have a little boy this fall!!

She looks so cute!! We're gonna have so much fun shopping for clothes, accessories, trucks...ooh Rie, I get to buy him Tonka trucks!!

She's gonna be such a good mom, I really believe that. I am so proud of her, she's been through drama recently, but I'm confident that not only is Rie gonna make it, but she's going to be wildly successful. Life is fully taking off for her and I'm so happy for her.

So when's our next shopping trip gonna be?? Love ya girl!!

Posted by Hello