Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Girl time!!


Tomorrow has been proclaimed national Jenn and Jean girl day!! Ok so that actually has been happening quite frequently the last few months. Well, I use the term "frequently" loosely, as Jean and I don't get to see one another nearly enough. (That seems to be the case with so many of the people I care about these days. Ah well, c'est la vie... that's what happens when you get old. hehe)

Anyway, Jean is coming up tomorrow for the day and we are going to go do the whole "girl thing"...we're going to play at Mecca. Yes sports fans, we're going to MAC. *contented sigh* Jean wants to see the full color palette that we'll be working with on her wedding day. Granted, I own a vast majority of it already; but it's fun to see the whole collection and play with all of the fun products that Jenn can only dream about at this point. (Slowly but surely...I really oughta buy stock in MAC)

So, that said, I will be out of the office until the afternoon. That means ya'll will have to wait until after two for any news or anecdote. As if ya'll wait with baited breath or something. hehehe. Anyway, I think Jean and I will have a wonderful time with our "Girl Day Out."

Red Robin anyone????

Posted by Hello