Thursday, June 09, 2005

Strained Synapses


Ok so I will write more later on, but for now, suffice with knowing that the song I chose yesterday was far more apropos than I could have ever imagined…my brain is running in a thousand different ways all at once. I barely slept last night and I have a feeling this will be standard for the next few days as I sort out all of the things that have been tossed my direction.

In that vein, here is my horoscope today…according to Kelli Fox:
Your intuition's a far better guide than any tired old conventional wisdom at the moment. Consider the big old rewards you might get from taking a big old risk. Sometimes the best thing to do is hang on for the ride without trying to change its course. Taking lots of drastic measures might bring things to such an abrupt halt that you'll go tumbling head over heels, whereas you might actually have a lot of fun once you loosen up and let yourself go. No, you're not in control of the situation that's currently going on, but ask yourself this: when are you ever really in total control of any situation? Relax and have fun instead.


Posted by Hello