Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tag 6

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was tagged by Ms. Judy so here is my list.

The first player of this game starts with "6 weird things/habits about yourself." In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, stating this rule clearly, and tagging six more victims. Don't forget to leave your victims a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.


Here are my six:

1. My irrational fears include: garden gnomes, green parrots and peep holes in doors.

2. I always "kiss the roof" when I drive through a yellow light. Yes I do actually think it helps keep me from tickets.

3. I am incapable of making easy mac...it's not a snobbery issue...I really can't make it.

4. If you ask me what time it is, my brain simultaneously tells Cali time and Iraq time.

5. Sometimes my dreams are more vivid than my reality.

6. Easy listening and new age music that is supposed to relax you puts me on edge really fast...same for a lot of big band music...Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock calm me...

As for tagging, well I'm not gonna, but if you wanna share your own neurotic behaviors, I'd love to hear them.