Saturday, June 03, 2006

Game Plan

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There is much to say about the last two days, but at this point I don't know how much I am free to discuss outside of my own head. So, here's what I can say: my Saturday is going to be very busy and I couldn't be happier.

In the morning I have to wash Kai and fill up the gas tank (that will be painful) and then I go to pick Niccola up at the airport. We have a coupel of hours to hang out before I have to relinquish her to Daddy Van. I'm not complaining though, I swear!

After I drop Niccola off I have to spend a couple hours doing laundry and baking. I may see Kalohe; but I'm not sure yet. Tomorrow evening I'm going to be hanging out with Dean. We decided that we simply must do something completely random...leaning towards bowling at the minute. hehe. It will be good times whatever we do.

So that's lots of happy stuff...now for the things that made me cranky today...I am currently driving illegally. I do realize I shouldn't say that outloud, but whatever. Kai's tags are expired and the City and DMV are fucking around with me. They want me to pay twice for a fucking parking ticket I got last August for parking in the lot of the building i work in. It's a very touchy subject around the office. Anyway, the two entities have me running in circles and ya'll know how I feel about running as a general rule.

I'm tired, so I am off to sleep...busy day tomorrow and all. Have a great weekend, ya'll.