Friday, June 16, 2006

Life in the Fastlane

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingLife has been crazy this week…hence the lack of posting. It will get better; I haven’t dropped off the planet…not yet anyway.

Lots of work and trying to get caught up with friends and attempt to stay that way. Who knows yet whether or not it will happen. As Popeye say, “Me does the best me can do and that’s all me can do.”

My weekend is looking to be action-packed again and I’m hoping I can keep up. C’est la vie! Better to be busy than bored, I suppose.

In other news, I have an interview scheduled for Monday morning. It’s with a University and I think it’s a place I would really like to work. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much, but there is a little part of me that believes I have a real shot at it. We’ll see. I let ya’ll know when I know anything more.

Hope ya’ll have a great weekend.