Tuesday, June 13, 2006

You did what?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just a little math for the class
miles driven since Thursday night -- 2500
hours I was on vacation -- 86
hours spent driving -- 41
average price of gas -- 3.49 per gallon
fantastic memories -- priceless

My trip to San Diego with Grace and G was wonderful. It was chaotic, insane and exhausting but one of the most fun weekends I've had in years. I drove from Sacramento to San Diego twice with some huge detours each time...totally not the plan but well worth it to kidnap Will for the day. Many stories to relate but since I still haven't slept a full night's sleep (even for me) the stories must wait.

I can definitely say however that Will is the best navigation system I have ever encountered. When in doubt, call Blondestar. hehe.

In other news, the fantastic Ms. Judy and Mr. Gene just left my casa. We had a hilarious and relaxing evening over barbequed chicken and bitch beers. We simply must do this again sometime soon. I can't believe it took us this long in the first place!!

Now, I must sleep...g'night ya'll.