Wednesday, June 28, 2006

With a Little Help From My Friends

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have a little favor to ask of my fantastic readers. Don't worry, I don't need you first born child or even a kidney. This could actually be a lot of fun. My brother-in-law, James called me this morning with a question of the day. I want to know what ya'll have to say about it. So, here's the scenario as told to me:

You're driving across the desert to meet your long lost love in a 1972 De Ville convertible with the wind in your hair; the sun is just cresting over the horizon. You have the music playing loudly and the drive is exhilirating.

So, what are the two songs that you simply must hear on this journey?

I want to see what you guys would listen to. Leave your songs in the comments. I'll add mine too.