Thursday, June 09, 2005

Living My Life


Ok, so I’m still not ready to talk about everything…but I can say that I’ve come to a sort of decision. I know that this is a chance I have to take…for me.

To those that placed their concerns and their support on the table…thank you all the way around. I am truly blessed to have friends who love me so much.

I don’t have the answers yet, and I’m not jumping into anything, but this is something I have to try…I may be crazy…but I know I’m too smart to be stupid…so I will proceed with caution and let my heart override my fear.

I had a “girl” moment at lunch today…I was still spinning out, still processing the differing opinions of people I trust…and then I heard the radio…the announcer said that they were gonna play some Chicago…cool, I love Peter Cetera…but what song does pinche Mix 96 play? If You Leave Me Now Are you kidding me?? So here I am flipping out more…I called TG, and being the big sister she is…she set me straight and reminded me that I am the one who has to live my life…no anyone else…at that moment, G came in and realized what I was talking about and said the same damn thing…ok Coach I get it, I will stop doubting myself and see through the decisions I am making.

On another note…as an update to what I posted yesterday, about that job in San Diego…with the event coordinators…I got a call today, I passed the first round of interviews. So cross your fingers for me…who knows…

Now for today’s song…I don’t feel the need to explain it…I love you all…

Just Because ~ Nikka Costa


take you in
And I hold my breath
And try to save the time that’s passing by

And if it came to say goodbye
A thousand summers could never dry
Every tear that touched my face

And they don’t laugh the way you do
And they don’t smile the way you do
And their eyes don’t shine the way yours do

I love you
Just because

Without the words to fall back on
I’m afraid it’s hopeless to describe
And if I tried

I’d probably steer you wrong
A thousand phrases could never say
How I feel today

And they don’t laugh the way you do
And they don’t smile the way you do
And their eyes don’t shine the way yours do

I love you
Just because


Posted by Hello