Friday, June 10, 2005

Poised for...


...I wish I knew. My life continues to be up in the air...and I am powerless to change any of it. I am ready for whatever life throws at me...Lord knows after the last 72 hours...bring it on...there is nothing that can be done or said that will surprise me. Ok that isn't actually a challenge...it's just a statement.

I am much more centered today than I was this time yesterday. Nothing has really changed; I guess I'm just more flexible and willing to follow my life whatever direction it decides to go. That's not to say that I'm a bystander in my life...I just have decided to not hold the reigns quite so tightly...

I received some really good advice today...and I'm going to go with what I know I have to do, for me...not for anyone else. I'm not being selfish, it's not like that...it is however about deciding what I questions I am willing to leave unanswered in my life and which ones I won't.

As a side note (well it's kind of a sidenote) if you haven't taken time to check out Seven Inches of Sense then I recommend getting your bootys over there. Miss Joan is fantastic!!

Another writer I am currently enjoying and being educated by is Michelle Malkin. Also fantastic.

Now...go...learn...off with you...

P.S.~ Hopefully a less ambiguous update will be in the works for Monday.
Posted by Hello