Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Money, Money, Money meme



This from Gadfly: (and in turn from Miss Joan)
"What would you do if you were suddenly wealthy beyond your dreams of avarice"


1. I would pay off all of my debts: student loans, my car, my credit cards, the satellite phone bill from Clark's deployment...all the usual.

2. I would pay to have my parents home remodeled the the way my mom has always wanted and my dad has never had time to do...same for their cabin in Tahoe.

3. I would buy the cars I've always wanted: a Nissan Xterra, an H2, a 1970 Chevy Chevelle Malibu SS California edition convertible (I'd like it in Midnight blue with white racing stripes), a kickass Ralliart Lancer, and a BMW Z4 convertible (predictible I know, but they are FUN to drive) and then I would give the different cars their turn to tour the country.

4. I would quit my job and start my own events planning business (hell, I'd hire me) ;-)

5. I would spend the money to finish the orphanage/school in Zorrillo and San Tomas (outside Ensenada) where I used to work.

Ok all, now you know what I would do...what about you???

Posted by Hello